Alien Swarm is an overhead view tactical squad-based shooter for UT2K4. Set in the distant future, the players take the role of a Commander in the Interstellar Armed Forces. They must guide their squad of marines through Swarm infested colonies, overrun bases and outposts, to achieve a variety of objectives. Featuring Assault Rifles, Heat Tracking Guns, Sentry Guns, Flamethrowers and more. Supports co-operative multiplayer.
Alien Swarm is a total conversion for Unreal Tournament 2004, featuring:
- Unique blend of action and strategy.
- 1-8 players co-operative play.
- Single mission or Campaign mode.
- Large array of equipment for your marines, including Assault rifles, Shotguns, SynTek SmartEye Autoguns, Flamethrowers, Pistols, Incendiary Mines, Flares, Stim Packs, Ammo Bags, Sentry Guns, Medkits and more!
- Four marine classes: Explosives, Special Weapons, Medic and Technical
- Skill and experience system allowing your marines to improve as they progress through the campaign.
- Full tutorial to teach you how to play and to use the equipment at your disposal.
- 8 unique marines with portaits, personality, skills and background.
- Easy to use emote system for team communication.
- Full character speech for each marine which adapts to the current situation.
- Alien parasites which infest your marines and hatch from inside them.
- A variety of mission objectives.
- High scores, kill records and medals.
- A range of difficulty settings and unlockable map variations.
- Leader and voting system for online play.
Included Game Types (2)
- Alien Swarm
- Alien Swarm Campaign Lobby
Included Mutators (2)
- Alien Pawn Spawner Mutator
- Custom Campaigns
Included Maps (21)
- Code, design and animations
- Level design, models, skins, sound, music, and voice
- Skins, 2D Art and voice
- Design, concept art and the Ortega campaign
- Deep space freighter Aspirant
- BioLab Facility
- Voice actors
- QA testers
- Thanks to